Last updated: [DD/MM/YYYY]
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through the Service and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track users' browsing behavior on our website. This helps us improve the Service's functionality and effectiveness.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the functionality of the Service. They remember your preferences and help us customize the content and layout of the website to provide you with a better experience.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Please note that third-party services, such as Google Analytics, may also place cookies on your device when you visit our website.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service and deliver advertisements on and through the Service.
Third-party cookies are used to provide additional functionality to the Service, such as social media integration, and to optimize your browsing experience.